Girls and women, in general, are ready to risk everything for the sake of their beauty. We can`t blame them. It`s in their nature and society makes them do that more and more often these days. One of these risks is making makeup stains on the carpet at home (and in the office, which becomes quite awkward in front of your boss). But we have a solution for any kind of a makeup stain you can cause to your carpet by accident!
How to clean nail polish out of your carpet?
The first and the worst case is making nail polish split on the carpet. It sounds to you like a disaster, but as a matter of fact, you can get out of this situation clean. See the method below:
- The easiest thing you can try is the nail polish remover. Make sure it is non-acetone – especially if the carpet is either natural or delicate. Spray or pour a little bit, wait for a minute and blot.
- If you don`t have nail polish remover at home, you don`t need to wait to get some, because the stain will dry and it will be later harder to deal with it. Instead, use the hair spray. Then, dab with clean towel or toilet paper.
- Last, but not least you can try our super powerful all-purpose stain remover. It is made especially for such serious spots like nail polish. Mix equal amount of baking soda and hydrogen peroxide. Saturate the stain and let the mixture act for an hour. Then clear away with water and paper towel.
See how to get rid of lipstick stain on a carpet.
Here, you have more than one option once again. These are two of the best ways to remove lipstick stains from a carpet:
- Paint remover is a common spot remover for such cases like lipstick on the carpet. You can buy it from DIY stores.
- Another idea is to use alcohol. Just blot and dry.
- Both cleaning methods should be, though, tested in advance. Make the test on the carpet edge to make sure you will not ruin it.
And this is how to eliminate eyeliner stains from a carpet?
Eyeliner – whether black, dark blue or brown might be also a huge problem to make on the carpet. Such a stain needs the following cleaning treatment:
- At first, pre-treat with a sponge and dry cleaning solution.
- If you don`t have such, replace it with baking soda or laundry detergent.
- Vacuum off and proceed with the next step
- Mix one cup of warm water with a little bit liquid soap
- Dry finely to avoid humidity and mould
- You can use this method for mascara stains, as well. The two makeup products are made from comparatively the same ingredients, so the cleaning remedy will work for them both.