Everybody wants to look at their best. Some manage to do it, others are just fashion disasters (Lana, you know I love you, but why did you do this? Rihanna, no, please, not again!)
Victoria Beckham is my personal favourite. This woman knows how to look great every time. She won the biggest price Brand of the year and gave emotional speech.
David, you inspire me every day. You support me. You make this possible. I adore you and my children. She also went back to her Spice Girls’ years: “We’ve come a long way since the Spice Girl dressing room days”.
Yes, Mrs. Beckham, you have! Congrats, you deserve it!
The black panther Naomi Campbell looked just glamorous in her black evening dress. This woman is just not aging! Sorry, but I can’t say the same about her friend Kate Moss. I don’t want to be mean, but her hair was a mess and perhaps she should put on a longer dress.
Here are the other winners of the night:
- Model of the Year: Cara Delevingne
- British Style Award: Emma Watson
- International Designer: Nicolas Ghesquière
- Womenswear Designer of the Year: Erdem
- Menswear Designer of the Year: J.W. Anderson
- Emerging Womenswear Designer: Marques’ Almeida
- Emerging Menswear Designer: Craig Green
- Emerging Accessory Designer: Prism
- Red Carpet Designer: Alexander McQueen
- New Establishment: Simone Rocha
- Establishment: Preen
- Accessory Designer of the Year: Anya Hindmarch
- Special Recognition: Chris Moore
- Special Recognition Award: Anna Wintour
- Isabella Blow Award for Fashion Creator: Edward Enninful
Photo cretids: britishfashionawards.com